Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Catching Up....Still

Wow...I was checking out some things on our website www.TricitiesPhotography.com and noticed that I haven't done a blog post since September!

I am going to try to post one per day until I catch up on most of our photo sessions that we have done since then. I am pretty sure there are quite a few from 2010 I haven't posted.

Looks like we are going to have a booth at the Bridal Show at the Marcus Whitman Hotel next weekend. If you are going stop by and say "Hi". Nothing like doing things last minute. We have most of the stuff we need for it anyway.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


Here are a few recent pics of my little one:


I cannot get enough of this pic....I apologize to 16 year-old Kinsley ahead of time.




Our family Christmas Card pic


No comments:

Post a Comment